680 Image CyberEye Motion Activated Camera [spy168]
Now the world famous, proven reliable CyberEye-Cam gets even better! Smaller than a baseball, the new IC-100A CyberEye-Cam is ready to instantly and silently record up to 680 images in it′s own built-in memory.
Each image is time, date, and sequence number stamped. Adjustable sensitivity motion activation means fewer wasted images, allowing the CyberEye-Cam to stay on the job longer, and let you know what′s going on in you home or business. Built-in IR LED′s even capture great images in total darkness! Stored images can be played on your monitor or TV or re-recorded on your VCR. "Keychain" remote control for Arm/Disarm and "emergency" image recording.
Easy to set up and use, unit comes with complete comprehensive instruction manual.
- Automatic image capture when intrusion detected. (Motion Activated)
- Captured images are automatically saved in the built-in memory.
- Image capture in total darkness using built-in IR LEDs.
- Convenient setup menu using on screen display. (Your TV or Monitor)
- Display of recorded date, time and sequence.
- Deletion of all the saved images.
- Deletion of selected saved images.
- Number of images taken during alarm adjustable. (1-8)
- Recording interval time adjustable. (1-59 seconds)
- Detection sensitivity adjustable.
- CCTV camera function and live video recording by connection to VCR.
- Continuous image capture function by emergency button on remote control
- Easy to capture, confirm and delete the images using remote control.