KeyKatcher Keystroke Recorder (256 mb) [spy523]
The KEYKatcher Monitors computer use in the home or the office and insures computer usage policy compliance. The KEYKatcher is a tiny recording device that clips onto your keyboard cable. Can Storage up to 256 Kb memory capacity. It′s used to log keystrokes typed on the computer. It doesn′t require any external power source and it installs in less than 10 seconds. The KEYKatcher records all keystrokes, and stores them in a non-volatile memory. Even if the device is unplugged, or your computer is turned off, the KEYKatcher will continue to store the information.
When you want to see what′s been recorded, simply open any word processing program (Microsoft WordPad or Notepad are recommended) and type in your password. As soon as your password has been correctly entered a menu will be displayed on your screen. The menu gives you several options, including; View Memory, NETPatrol Search, Erase Memory, Disable recording, and so on. As soon as the ′View Memory′ option has been selected, every word that has been typed on your computer will be displayed for you to see!
What might I use a KEYKatcher for?
- Find out if your girl has a new boyfriend in a chat room.
- See if the children are surfing porn sites.
- Make sure your employees aren′t surfing the web all day.
- Record employee passwords (including BIOS and Boot passwords) to ensure access to company files and property.
- Recover a letter that you are writing when Windows locks up.
What are some of the advantages of the KEYKatcher?
- This device will not and can not be detected by anti spy-ware programs.
- It can be installed on a system where the boot up/or log in password is unknown.
- Set up allows recording on one computer, and read out on another.
- Compatible with any PC operating system (Windows, OS2, Linux, FreeBSD, etc.)
- KEYKatcher uses no system resources.
- Simple to Install